ABSS Payroll training
In this one day training course, learn how to set up your ABSS Payroll software and process your employee pay runs timely and accurately.
This course will also cover customising payroll categories, leave categories, printing payslip, EA Form, TP1 and TP3 forms as required by Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia, generate autopay file for online submission via LHDN Portal.
Create new payroll data file
- Company information
- Payroll information
- Payroll Component
- Leave Category
- Staff Details
- Payroll Details
- Leave Details
Microsoft Windows experience and basic understanding of payroll processing concepts is an advantage
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings for an ABSS training course can only be processed upon receipt of full payment of the course fee along with proof of payment.These have to be emailed 3 working days prior to training date
- Training availability is based on maximum occupancy of 12 pax per class
- Availability of seats are on first come first served upon receipt of full payment and training registration form
- Rescheduling is not allowed. If registered trainee is unable to attend, a replacement must be sent
- Request for refund for any absence or non-attendance for a confirmed training date will not be entertained
- ABSS reserves the right in its sole discretion to reschedule or cancel any particular course if needed without prior notice. In the event that a specific course is cancelled then participants enrolled in that course will be transferred to the next available course and will be notified of the change.